Lane Roofing’s drones can fly close to buildings, and into awkward positions where other means of access may not be safe, appropriate, or cost-effective.
At Lane Roofing we can provide detailed high-definition pictures of buildings and structures where access towers, cherry pickers, and scaffolding may not be viable. We can offer a quick solution to investigating an area that needs to be inspected. Whilst liaising with you on the ground ensuring that all areas of concern are inspected.
A Drone Survey is especially useful in the UK where access is difficult or, for example, where a fragile roof deck exists, allowing for safer means of surveying as they will negate the risks associated with working at height.
Our aerial photography drones allow us to see signs of damage in most high-level areas, providing an accurate quotation for works to be carried out.
Our quick safe camera drone provides you with:
- High Definition evidence of defects
- A cost-effective way to survey your roofs
- Pre-survey inspections for accurate tenders
- Shared inspection data for effective analysis by off-site surveyors, architects, or technical specialists in remote locations
- Safer means reducing the risk of working at a height
- Reduces the requirement for scaffolding or access equipment at the point of survey and inspection
- Minimal disruption to the daily business workflow for site owners
Once we have carried out the drone survey on your roof areas, we will compile an extensive photographic and video report, enabling you to see your roof and any issues identified.
All Drone Surveys include unlimited access to your site’s 4K UHD footage and provides an expert Condition Report.