Lane Roofing’s unmanned Drones have the ability to fly close to buildings, and into awkward positions where other means of access may not be safe, appropriate or cost effective.
We can provide detailed high definition pictures of buildings and structures where access towers, cherry pickers and scaffold may not be viable. Lane Roofing can offer a quick solution to investigating an area that needs to be inspected. We can liaise with the client on the ground ensuring that all areas of concern are inspected. The client or surveyor is able to see what the camera is looking at via a real time downlink, with more detailed results available once Drone has landed.
Lane Roofing’s unmanned aerial photography Drones allows us to see signs of damage in most high-level areas and therefore provide an accurate quotation for works to be carried out.
Our quick safe unmanned camera Drone provides you with:
- High Definition evidence of defects
- Cost effective way to survey your roofs
- Pre-survey inspections for accurate tenders
- Shared inspection data for effective analysis by off-site surveyors, architects or technical specialist in remote locations
- Safer means to reducing the risk of working at height
- Reduces the requirement for scaffolding or access equipment at point of survey and inspection
- Minimal disruption to daily business work flow for site owners
Once we have carried out the Drone survey on your roof areas, we will then compile an extensive photographic and video report, which will enable you to see your roof and any issues identified.