Mastic asphalt has been the most widely used roof waterproofing system for a lengthy time. Essentially, as Mastic Asphalt suppliers and installers, we aim to provide systems that offer durability, and longevity and embrace the ideology of best-value engineering.
Lane Roofing Contractors Limited is an active member of the Mastic Asphalt Council, working closely with mastic manufacturers to ensure high-quality products, bringing numerous benefits to our clients.
Mastic Asphalt has abundant benefits when used as a waterproofing system;
- Durability: Mastic asphalt is unrivaled in terms of durability. The option of using a wearing course over the waterproofing layer. In turn roofs with even the heaviest traffic will not be damaged.
- Life-expectancy: mastic asphalt is the only product on the market that can offer a minimum durability of 30 years, with many of our clients as references.
- Finish options: Mastic asphalt is now available in a wide range of colours that can help manage solar gain and consequently regulate interior temperatures.
- Insulant Compatible: Mastic Asphalt is now compatible with all modern insulants including EPS, XPS, Phenolic, Foam glass, and even the ecologically friendly wool and straw-based systems.
- Environmentally Friendly; Recognised for its environmental credentials a mastic asphalt waterproofing system, enhances the environment, controls stormwater run-off, and reduces noise and heat transmissions by upgrading the acoustic and thermal performance of a roof.
- Recyclable; A recyclable material, mastic asphalt has other green credentials. A mastic asphalt system can achieve the CarbonZero standard – the first time a whole industry has managed such a feat.
This means the world-beating waterproofing solution can be specified on any green project safe in the knowledge it will minimise the threat of climate change and be tough enough to take any roof design.