Mastic asphalt has been the most widely used roof waterproofing system for a lengthy time. Essentially, as Mastic Asphalt suppliers and installers we aim to provide systems that offer durability, longevity and embrace the ideology of best-value engineering.
Lane Roofing Contractors Limited are an active member of the Mastic Asphalt Council, working closely with mastic manufacturers to ensure high-quality products, bringing numerous benefits to our clients.
Mastic Asphalt has abundant benefits when used as a waterproofing system;
- Durability: Mastic asphalt is unrivalled in terms of durability. The option of using a wearing course over the waterproofing layer. In turn roofs with even the heaviest traffic will not be damaged.
- Life-expectancy: mastic asphalt is the only product on the market that can actually offer a minimum durability of 30 years, with many of our clients as references.
- Finish options: Mastic asphalt is now available in a wide range of colours than can help manage solar gain and consequently regulate interior temperatures.
- Insulant Compatible: Mastic Asphalt is now compatible with all the modern insulants including EPS, XPS, Phenolic, Foamglass and even the ecologically friendly wool and straw based systems.
- Environmentally Friendly; Recognised for its environmental credentials a mastic asphalt waterproofing system, enhances the environment, controls storm water run-off and reduces noise and heat transmissions by upgrading the acoustic and thermal performance of a roof.
- Recyclable; A totally recyclable material, mastic asphalt has other green credentials. A mastic asphalt system can achieve the CarbonZero standard – the first time a whole industry has managed such a feat.
This means the world-beating waterproofing solution can be specified on any green project safe in the knowledge it will minimise the threat of climate change and tough enough to take any roof design.